Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Newest Project

For the first time, I picked up a piece of furniture I found on craigslist. It's a blue dresser, one of those pre-fab ones that you can probably get at Target or IKEA, and it's kinda beat up, but I'm gonna sand it, prime it, and paint it black. And the insides of the drawers shall be varying shades of grey and it shall be glorious. It's perfect because my boyfriend needs a dresser for his new place and this will be an early Christmas present for him!

In other news, Katsy thinks I have a problem, due to the number of old furniture items coming into our garage being higher than the number of items leaving it. I'm just trying to stockpile projects to work on during the coming winter. 

What about you? Have you had any success with finding DIY projects on craigslist?

No comments:

Post a Comment