Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Projects Galore

I've got so many projects in the works right now but haven't actually finished anything for a while, but I thought it was about time I updated. Here's what I've been up to:

I carried this credenza up three flights of stairs by myself the other day and now it's finally in the living room where it belongs! I picked it up after seeing it listed on craigslist, and have every intention of painting it eventually, but for now, I don't think it looks bad at all. And it's so much better than what we had the tv on before. [Don't mind the dust!]

Right now, I've got two of these chairs in the kitchen, where they are drying after a coat of primer, while the other two wait outside on the deck. Wanna know why? Because they smell, and they are sticky. I know primer should cover up most of the smell, but what do I do about those seats? Put a clear coat of paint over them and recover them?? Suggestions, please! I love the lines of the chairs and want to paint them green, with fun blue patterned seats.
I think I picked the perfect time to work on these projects because I've got tomorrow and Friday off from work and we'll be snowed in!

No comments:

Post a Comment