Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thank You!!

Oh my goodness! I almost forgot--my refinished black dresser was featured on Roadkill Rescue, a website I absolutely love and have been using for inspiration for quite some time. You can find the feature here. We've gotten so many visitors to the Overbrook from that mention alone and I'm so grateful!

I also discovered that FROG TAPE tweeted a link to the chevron wall how-to, and also pinned the link to their Chevron Pinterest board! ...which is kind of funny, because I explicitly said in the post that I didn't use Frog Tape, but wished I had. Anyway, look them up, because they are the absolute best tape to use when you're painting and spraypainting projects.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped in to see what we're up to! We're thrilled to have your support, and we welcome your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment